Events, Festivals, Community Arts Projects
From a Bollywood style Mela on Sheffield’s canal basin, to turning Sheffield’s Peace Gardens into a beach, with sand and donkeys, to bringing 500 dancers into the city centre for a day’s celebration of dance. We are experts in mounting creative and innovative large public events (and indoors as well as out!)
Conferences, Exhibitions, Awards ceremonies
From exhibitions with over 100 trade stands, to bespoke Workshops for 40 delegates – we can organise the whole package for you, including managing delegate bookings, sourcing venues, negotiating with speakers, organising logistics, marketing and PR.
Arts Education, Arts into Schools Projects, Creative Partnerships
Working with schools and other organisations to plan and deliver exciting and creative projects with artists both in schools and at events and in the community. Our years of experience in this field means that we have a wide network of artists and to draw on and work with – to provide just the right fit for you.
How we do it
- Project Management: setting shared objectives and managing all partner relationships; budget management; co-ordination, timetabling and planning activity; negotiation and contracting; staff recruitment and management; monitoring and evaluation.
- Event Management: planning and delivering of a range of events from Festivals to Awards Dinners, from outdoor community festivals to major arts education projects.
- Production Management and Logistics: assessing appropriate requirements; sourcing and booking resources; recruiting and managing events staff, production of appropriate licensing and health and safety documentation.
- Creative Planning: working closely with clients to plan stimulating programmes of work along with strategies for developing new ideas.
- Marketing: event and project specific marketing including organising print, pr, branding etc.
- Training and Consultancy: delivery of event management training and consultancy.